Ensuring your diamond ring fits perfectly is crucial. Our Ring Sizing Guide is designed to assist you in finding the right size. Just place your existing ring over the size circles until it aligns with the inside edge. Confirm that the ring you're using is worn on the exact finger (and hand) where the new ring will be worn.
Follow the steps to get your perfect ring size...
- Get a thin strip of paper, thread or non-stretchy string.
- Wrap the paper/thread/non-stretchy string around your finger but not too tight.
- Mark the spot where the paper/thread/non-stretchy string meets.
- Measure the length of the paper/thread/non-stretchy string from first to last point with ruler.
- Use the following chart to determine your ring size.